Thursday, January 20, 2011

its my lucky day






        It’s been a beautiful day! My sisters and I had all kinds of snow adventures: sledding (and crashing), building snowmen, climbing trees, swinging across ravines (on a rather small scale)… and roasting marshmellows! Luckily the roads are drivable now though, so hopefully we’ll have school tomorrow.

        I’ve made a recent discovery: I actually really like tights and shorts. I didn’t think it would be for me, but I was proven wrong and they’re pretty convenient when it comes to turning a summer look into fall or winter! I challenge you to try something new, it may suprise you!

        Boots: Carroll Original Wear, Shorts: American Eagle, Checked Shirt: Old Navy, Sweater: Lucky Brand, Leather Bag: Italian, from my grandma:)

No comments:

Post a Comment