Wednesday, January 19, 2011

winter wonderland





      So. Much. Snow. It has definitely been an uncommon week for Athens! Yesterday I enjoyed time with my sisters outside, but today has been an uneventful day, and I am not a fan of being stuck at my house. The mornings have been nice though! Coffee and oatmeal and enjoying the snow while staying warm inside:) Tomorrow will be the third day schools been cancelled, the longer I’m away the harder it’s going to be to get back into the work load that awaits me. Oh well. 

        I have been feeling very neutral lately! I couldn’t help myself from going along with yesterday’s, I just love it. Light colors like pink and cream and tan.. I love the way they look together and the light-hearted feel they give off! It felt perfect for a day like today.

        Sweater: Thrifted, Silk Shirt: Thrifted, Knitted Vest: Thrifted, Tights: Vera Wang, Vintage Loafers: Bass, Bag: Vintage Dooney&Bourke

No comments:

Post a Comment